RE: gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) error (Finally fixed)

   I have been following this thread very closely because I have been
   chasing this for almost two weeks.

   Our problem was only the security officer could run our web service
   program.  This is obviously a security problem.  I followed the
   instructions in the README file to "Grant ordinary users permission to
   run SSL applications" and this did not help.

   I followed the directory tree for my certificate store and found the
   problem on my machine.

   When I followed the tree for /QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server, the last
   entry "Server" had public excluded.  I changed this and everyone is
   happy now.