Re: Help consume Web Service

Alvaro,

Perhaps I have overseen something. I will add the necessary changes to the WSDL2RPG utility and send
the code to you. But please keep in mind that I do not intend to bring these changes into the standard
release of WSDL2RPG because I still believe that it is your WSDL file that needs to be changed.

Please give me a few days to do the necessary changes. First of all I have to see what is going on in
the office on Monday.

Thomas.