Re: 502 proxy Error with HTTPAPI

Hi Marcia,

A proxy needs to be set as a separate step.  So leave the original URL
in EXAMPLE1 set to what it was when you downloaded HTTPAPI.   Instead,
add the following line of code above the http_url_get() call:

      c                   callp     http_setproxy('proxy6.abc.com': 80)

Change the number 80 to whichever port number your proxy runs on....