Re: XML response Limit in bytes.

Hi Nicolas,

The limit on the amount of XML data you can download with HTTPAPI is
approx 4 GB. (Four billion bytes)

The error you're receiving ("Connection Reset") implies a protocol
error, not a length limit.  Please make sure you are using the most
recent version of HTTPAPI.  If you are not, please upgrade and try again.