Urgent help needed to http request

   hello @all, hello Scott,
   with my question I come out as a newbie, but I didn't know an other
   way. I have no know-how with RPG and Internet and now I have a
   requirement to make a http-request from a RPG-program - as possible
   with high-performance.
   I think the example2 is the best way to do my requirement, but it is
   although difficult for me to translate it to my current problem.
   The data for transfer are:

   POST capture.html HTTP/1.0
   ID=xxx&Here comes the sending data

   The data for response are:

   POST capture.html HTTP/1.0
   RC=0& ID=xxx&Here comes the received data

   Perhaps there is someone who can put me with my nose on the solution,
   that means someone can give me the detailed coding for process the
   transfer and get the response.

   What is to mind when I must use a https-request?

   thx @all

   Wolfgang Tigges

   eMail: [1]W.Tigges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx