Re: 502 proxy Error with HTTPAPI

   Thanks - I was at the RPG/DB2 summit & met you there. I thought I'd
   try a few new things that I learned.
   Marcia Ekkizogloy
   Coats & Clark
   Marcia.Ekkizogloy@xxxxxxxxx
   (229) 432-6211 ex 306
   Inactive hide details for Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Scott
   Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
       Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       05/05/2009 01:01 PM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: 502 proxy Error with HTTPAPI

   Hi Marcia,
   A proxy needs to be set as a separate step.  So leave the original URL
   in EXAMPLE1 set to what it was when you downloaded HTTPAPI.   Instead,
   add the following line of code above the http_url_get() call:
        c                   callp     http_setproxy('proxy6.abc.com': 80)
   Change the number 80 to whichever port number your proxy runs on....
   Marcia Ekkizogloy wrote:
   >    I am trying example 1 for HTTPAPI for the 1st time through my
   proxy
   >    server, getting the 502 proxy error. I think perhaps I am
   entering my
   >    URI incorrectly.
   >    If my proxy server name is proxy6.abc.com, do I enter the URI as

   [1][1]http://proxy6.abc.com/www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/tutorial.
   pdf
   >    ?
   >    Marcia Ekkizogloy
   >    Coats & Clark
   >    Marcia.Ekkizogloy@xxxxxxxxx
   >    (229) 432-6211 ex 306
   >    *****************************************************
   >    This communication may be confidential and privileged and the
   >    expressed herein may be personal and are not necessarily the
   views of
   >    Coats plc. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
   recipient(s).
   >    If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any
   >    distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
   information
   >    in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
   communication
   >    in error, please notify us by email (Apps.Support@xxxxxxxxx) or
   >    telephone our technical support helpdesk at Coats plc. +44 (0)20
   8210
   >    5100 (UK 0830H - 1800H, Mon-Fri, GMT) and then delete the email
   and
   >    any copies of it.
   >
   > References
   >
   >    1.
   [2]http://proxy6.abc.com/www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/tutorial.pdf

   -
   This communication may be confidential and privileged and the views