Re: Cookies, Called Routine

I don't understand what this has to do with whether or not there's a
cookie in a file...?

Cookies are supposed to be data that's set by the server and retrieved
by the server.  The client side application (your side) shouldn't need
to know whether they're there.  In your case, you told me that you not
only want to know if it's there, but if it's in a particular IFS file.

I'm trying to understand why that is.  Your reply doesn't help.  I don't
see why it matters that your package has a user API or whether it runs
24/7 or whether it uses POST.  The question is why do you need to know
if a particular cookie is valid in a particular file?  That should be
the server's problem, not yours.