From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:28 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Cookies, Called Routine

Why would you ever want to do this?

Jim Muehe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you were going to call a routine to create / send the HTTP.
> And the first thing you want to do is check to see if a valid cookie
> already exist (saved) on the IFS.
> What would you do?
>
> I thought about changing http_cookie_file, to call cookie_read
>
> Not Sure.
>
> Muehe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.