RE: Excel Spreadsheets

Scott,

I'm going to try your suggestion to create a template.

One question. I'm currently using the following .jar files:

poi-3.0-rc4-200070503
poi-contrib-3.0-rc4-200070503
poi-scratchpad-3.0-rc4-200070503

Should I replace them with the latest versions?

Thanks,
Karl B. Woods
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Professional Services

1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
S Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)
( E-mail:  karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveSTRONG
....... __o  Same Road
....... \<,    Same Rules
.... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.