Re: http_close(): entered

Are you kidding me?

Scott has put and untold number of hours into his various open source
projects, articles and tutorials one of which you're trying to use and
you want to cop an attitude with him?

I can see where his initial "101" comment may have come across a
little harsh, but maybe he was just in a hurry or having a bad day.
His second reply included the details and quality I've come to expect
from him.

You expect him to know your an ILE expert of some sort?  Exactly how?
Google for you before replying? Oh wait, I tried that and don't see
anything from you regarding RPG programming.  The only thing he sees
is a post containing an error message that is pretty much unless for
determining what error occurred; in any ILE program let alone one like
HTTPAPI  which (if I recall correctly) makes use of callbacks.  Heck
your initial post was a basic newbie, "Help this isn't working", with
no real details. It's not not unreasonable to assume you are new to
ILE.

Since you do appear new to posting questions to internet forums, I
suggest you check out:
"How to Ask Questions the Smart Way"

Now anyone can have a bad day, so maybe your day wasn't going so well
and you'd still like to get some help.  Since you won't find better
help than Scott about anything RPG related, let alone HTTPAPI related.
 I'd suggest an apology to Scott followed by a post containing the
detailed job log so that we can see the errors which preceded the
final inquiry message you posted.

Sincerely,
Charles Wilt