From: Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:01 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: http_close(): entered

Karl,

Your program crashed and ended abnormally -- since something crashed,
HTTPAPI wasn't able to finish what it was doing, or finish writing the
debug log.

Display the OS/400 job log and look at the messages that precede the
'HTTP_URL_P ended in error' for information about WHAT has failed.

This is ILE RPG debugging 101.