RE: installation error.

To follow up on Pete's comments, run the install again in case it
builds/deletes any objects needed. When it bombs, find the statement and run
it command line in the same session. Before doing so, check the dump to make
sure all the variables (&INSTLIB &SRCLIB &TGTRLS) have valid values.

You could also put INSTALL in debug and step through it watching for
oddities.

Mike Krebs