From: [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[[3]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:47 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: installation error.

Hi Dana,

Despite having lots of people running HTTPAPI on V5R3, I have never seen

this error before.  Since it says "internal error" that implies that
something is wrong with your ILE RPG compiler.

Please make sure you have the latest PTFs installed.

Good luck

Dana Zimmerman wrote:

   Hoping someone can help me.  I am having issues doing the install

   our iseries.  Can anyone help me?  We are running V5R3 operating
   system.