Re: HTTPAPI

Hi Debbie,

> I found your API from the Midrange forum.  Can you give me a pointer on
> where to begin with it?  I was thinking of creating a file and using
> your APIs from there.  However, I'm not sure it that is the right steps
> or not.

Read the members named EXAMPLExx (where XX is a number).  they are
simple examples of using the API.

The member called HTTPAPI_H showa all of the APIs available and what
their parameters are.  There are comments that describe what the
parameters do.

If you're working with SOAP web services, I've written a bunch of
documents on how to access SOAP web services using HTTPAPI. I'd be happy
to give you links, if that's what you're doing??