Question on http_post_xml()

   I am using the Geiop example as a sample. In my program which is a
   copy of the Geoip with few changes like the url and soap message etc,
   I am using a "processReturn" as replacement of CountryName and the
   value of the processRetrun is an XML document vs. just a value like
   `United States".

   After executing my http_Post_XMl statement in my program the
   processreturn has no value (blank) due to not pasing the value of
   processReturn correctly (value is an xml document). I understand that
   the HTTP_POST XML already parse the xml. What if I do not wanted to be
   parsed out. What tool or api could I use to have my response back as a
   xml? And what would be the variable name on that tool or this tool
   that would have the response value?

   I appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

   Thanks

   Behzad

   Behzad Hosseinzadeh

   Oreck Corporation