HTTPAPI

Scott,

I wanted to address this to you because I feel so lost as to where to
start with this.  I need to use HTTPS to send URL Encoded data to a
vendor to produce our Order Confirmation Emails.

I managed my way through creating XML records for our ship confirmation
emails in a batch format.  I am sure it's not the most stylish code.  I
am attempting to get my RPG up to ILE & free-form but the project
maintenance on old code around here doesn't allow a lot of time for
that.

I found your API from the Midrange forum.  Can you give me a pointer on
where to begin with it?  I was thinking of creating a file and using
your APIs from there.  However, I'm not sure it that is the right steps
or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Debbie Kelemen
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
CHEFS
719-272-2617
dkelemen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.chefscatalog.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.