Re: HTTPAPI and V5R4

Dennis,

I run V5R4 on my system.  Everything that's done to HTTPAPI gets
developed and tested on V5R4 first.  One could almost say that (for the
time being -- until I upgrade to 6.1) V5R4 is the premier version to use
with HTTPAPI.

By contrast, Active Directory is a Windows technology.  If your proxy is
using Active Directory for authentication, you're likely to have
problems using any non-Windows HTTP tool.  (Unless the proxy supports
*both* AD and non-AD)

I can't say anything further without knowing some details your
description ("having problems") provides me with very little to go by.