Re: Question on http_post_xml()

Hi Behzad,

Sorry, what is the "Geoip example".  Can you provide a link?  It's not
one of the members included with HTTPAPI, is it?

If you want HTTPAPI to return the XML message instead of running it
through a parser, use http_post() (or http_url_post, which is the same
thing) instead of http_post_xml.   It will save the result to a stream
file in the IFS.  Is that what you want?