httpapi and expat question

   Hi all,

   If I am receiving xml back from a soap call like such:

   <account name=[1]x@xxxxx id="3fb092a4-ace0-48f5-9068-921ab1870bfa">
           <a n="zimbraFeatureCalendarUpsellEnabled">FALSE</a>
           <a n="zimbraFeatureOptionsEnabled">TRUE</a>

   using the procedure Incoming that Scott has provided examples for, how
   can I get to the element name zimbraFeatureCalendarUpsellEnabled for
   example? All I get back in the Incoming procedure is, in name I get
   the 'a' and in value I get 'FALSE'.

   Thanks gor the help.

   Jon

   Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync. [2]Check it out.