RE: RPG to domino or exchange

We use mmail from http://www.easy400.net/ to send emails.

And just for sending emails, SNDDST works fine.

In addition, Scott has shown how to do this in some articles and posts.

The real question was how to get the email to actually come from a specific
exchange or domino user. This requires a different approach. I don't know of
any examples out there that do what you want from the IBM i.

Microsoft's MSDN has a load of information about exchange integration. A
quick perusal indicates that they have available web services that allow
this functionality so we can at least bring the conversation back to HTTPAPI
somewhat related conversation.

We will be converting to Exchange sometime this year and I may be interested
in working on this extension. Since we don't have Exchange setup yet, it may
be several months before I can assist. But, if you start down the path of
using Exchange web services, please let me know off-list.

Mike Krebs