Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Jon S
Sendt: 7. januar 2009 19:10
Til: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: httpapi and expat question

Hi all,

If I am receiving xml back from a soap call like such:

<account name=x@xxxxx id="3fb092a4-ace0-48f5-9068-921ab1870bfa">        <a
n="zimbraFeatureCalendarUpsellEnabled">FALSE</a>        <a
n="zimbraFeatureOptionsEnabled">TRUE</a>

using the procedure Incoming that Scott has provided examples for, how can I
get to the element name zimbraFeatureCalendarUpsellEnabled for example? All
I get back in the Incoming procedure is, in name I get the 'a' and in value
I get 'FALSE'.

Thanks gor the help.

Jon