WSDL2RPG - Eclipse Web Service utility generates differences in request and response message

Hi,

This is a question for a WSDL guru.

I use Eclipse to create test web service for my WSDL2RPG utility. First I create the classes needed
for the web service and then I use a wizard to create the service and the client. What I do not
understand is that for some array elements (maxOccurs <> "1") the request and response messages are
different. Given a simple web service that echos an incoming message the messages (snippets) are as
shown below:

request message:
<contactInformation>
  <ns5:emailList>
   <ns5:emailAddresses>
    <item>donald@xxxxxxx</item>
    <item>servant@xxxxxxx</item>
   </ns5:emailAddresses>
  </ns5:emailList>
  <ns6:phoneList>
   <ns6:phoneNumbers>
    <item>+55 12345 66778</item>
    <item>+55 12345 98765</item>
   </ns6:phoneNumbers>
  </ns6:phoneList>
</contactInformation>

response message:
<contactInformation>
  <emailList>
   <emailAddresses>
    <emailAddresses>donald@xxxxxxx</emailAddresses>
    <emailAddresses>servant@xxxxxxx</emailAddresses>
   </emailAddresses>
  </emailList>
  <phoneList>
   <phoneNumbers>
    <phoneNumbers>+55 12345 66778</phoneNumbers>
    <phoneNumbers>+55 12345 98765</phoneNumbers>
   </phoneNumbers>
  </phoneList>
</contactInformation>

The problem is that <item> changed to <emailAddresses> respectively <phoneNumbers>, which I do not
understand.

When I use gSoap to generate some sample messages for the same WSDL file <item> is not changed in the
response message!

Can someone shed some light on it?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thomas.