New BETA3 and Certificate Validation

Hi Folks,

I've added a new beta version of HTTPAPI to the following site:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

This version has both the XML Callback Switching support from Thomas
Raddatz and the new certificate validation stuff that we've been talking
about here on the list.

The certificate validation support consists of a new API, and two new
exit points:

       http_strict() to enable/disable strict checking of a cert.

       HTTP_POINT_CERT_VAL - exit point for basic certificate validation
                (only validates the partner certificate at the end of the
                certificate chain)

       HTTP_POINT_GSKIT_CERT_VAL -- exit point that provides a hook into
                the Gskit's callback (gsk_set_attribute_callback) for
                certificate validation.  This feature requires V5R3
                or later.  On older systems, this feature will not
                work (but the other features will.)

Take a look at EXAMPLE22 and EXAMPLE23 for ideas of how to use these new
features.

*PLEASE* provide feedback to the mailing list.
Thanks!