Re: WSDL2RPG - Eclipse Web Service utility generates differences in request and response message

After hours of searching Eclipse, WTP and finally Axis bugs it seems that the problem is a result of
an Axis bug.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2250

The next days I am going to add a procedure that allows to enable and disable a circumvention for this
bugs. At the moment this circumvention is active. So all non-Axis Web services will fail working for
some kind of array elements.

Thomas.