Re: WDSL2RPG

Magne,

I released RC3, that probably also fixes the problem you reported. Please download RC3 and let me know
if it works for you.

    http://www.tools400.de/downloads/betas/wsdl2rpg_rc.zip

I strongly recommend to download and test RC3 because RC2 accidentally deletes a local WSDL file in
case of WSDL2RPG crashes. Sorry for that fatal bug.

Merry Christmas to all,

Thomas Raddatz.