Re: Spaces in request-chain when posting a message.

> Just a curiousity question...The peAbsPath appears to be a varying length
> field. Why would it require trimming?

The original versions of HTTPAPI had a 256A (non-varying) field for the
URL, so it was necessary to always trim the blanks from the end of it.
When I upgraded that to the 32k VARYING field, I decided to leave the
%TRIM so that if someone's existing program was passing a fixed-length
variable, they won't have to change their code, it'll just trim them.

Plus, if there are no blanks at the end (in a VARYING field) it'll take
practically no time to do the trim, since there's nothing to do... so it
really doesn't hurt to leave it.