RE: Spaces in request-chain when posting a message.

> I am certain a %trim on the peAbsPath in the DO_POST procedure will solve
this (like the DO_GET) .

It appears to be changed in version 1.19. There is an additional fix to
wwPathPfx (path prefix? - maybe something to do with proxy support?) that
gets added before the peAbsPath.

> Is it worth downloading a later version.

Scott appears to have made a couple of updates to fix some errors and to
work on proxy support since your version. If you haven't modded or made only
small changes, I'd download and install latest to fix your current problem
and several others that are already fixed.

Just a curiousity question...The peAbsPath appears to be a varying length
field. Why would it require trimming?

Mike