Spaces in request-chain when posting a message.

   Hello All,
   We have been using HTTPAPI for many years now. It works like a charm!
   We installed version 1.17 only recently and are testing it at the
   moment.
   So far it solved all our "problems" we encountered in the previous
   version. Because of the previous version in some cases we used a
   "HTTP-forwarder".
   But with this version 1.17 we do not need to do this any more. Which
   is great ! There is only a small problem ... If we still use the
   Http-forwarder ( which isn't
   very smart ) we get a reponse "505 HTTP Version Not Supported". This
   is because there are to many spaces between "POST" and the HTTP
   version in the
   http request chain.
   I am certain a %trim on the peAbsPath in the DO_POST procedure will
   solve this (like the DO_GET) . See code snippets below:

   DO_GET:
   C*********************************************************
   C*  Build an HTTP/1.1 request chain:
   C*********************************************************
   c                   eval      wwReqChain =
   c                             'GET '+%trim(peAbsPath)+'
   HTTP/1.1'+CRLF+
   c                             'Host: '+%trim(peHost)
   DO_POST:
   C*********************************************************
   C*  Build an HTTP/1.1 request chain:
   C*********************************************************
   c                   eval      wwReqChain =
   c                             'POST '+ peAbsPath +' HTTP/1.1' +
   c                             CRLF +'Host: '+%trim(peHost)
   Is this something I change myself ? Or is this allready solved in this
   or later versions. If so; Is it worth downloading a later version.
   Thanks for your reply.

   Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
   Rick Bovet
   Product Development