Re: AW: AW: HTTPAPI / call webservice in base64binary-code

If you look at the parameters for each API (listed in HTTPAPI_H) you'll
see that both http_url_post_xml() and http_url_post_stmf() provide a
SOAPAction parameter.  If the web service requires a SOAP action, then
you'll need to pass this parameter, no matter which routine you use.

However, the error message you posted sounds like your data is invalid.
  Maybe you still have a CCSID problem?  Make sure that your stream file
is already translated to ASCII or Unicode or whatever you need to send.
  (This can be done automatically by the open() API, if the correct
syntax is used.)   http_url_post_stmf() does not translate the data to
ASCII for you, but http_url_post() and http_url_post_xml() do translate
it for you -- so that's another possibility.