AW: AW: HTTPAPI / call webservice in base64binary-code

Hey Scott,

Of course you are right. It's stupid way to convert character for
character from ebcdic to ascii. I have thrown the QDCXLATE away. Now the
encode- and decode-procedures are running absolut fantastic. Many thanks
for it :))

Now only one problem is occured:
If I put the complete file in a variable and make a request with the
http_url_post_xml()-API everything is okay.
But if I use the http_url_post_stmf()-API i get the error "Server was
unable to process request. ---> Data at the root level is invalid.
Line 1, position 1".

I wonder that in first API i could enter SOAP-post and
SOAP-action-parameter, in second one only the post-parameter. Could this
be the problem?

Maybe it's a stupid question but as written I'm not used in working with
web-services.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Marcus