HTTPAPI / call webservice in base64binary-code

Hello to all,

I'm not really used not to call webservices direct on our AS/400.

But now we have to implement the call of a webservice of our client. I
have to insert a streamfile from ifs in base64binary-code in a soap like
this example:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";><SOAP-ENV:Body><Ch
eck xmlns="http://.../";>
<fileName>file.txt</fileName>
<fileContent> !!!here stream-file convert in base64binary!!!
</fileContent>
</Check></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Answer will also be a xml-file with base64binary-code included.

Could you give a tip which example in LIBHTTP is the best to solve this
request?

Thanks and best regards
Marcus