Re: HTTPAPI using SSL - any system security implications?

Hi Darrell,

IBM has a Redbook entitled "IBM eServer iSeries Wired Network Security:
OS/400 V5R1 DCM and Cryptographic Enhancements" that does a pretty good
job of explaining these things.
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg246168.pdf

In particular, see Appendix B for info on how to give authority to the
*SYSTEM certificate store without actually giving users access to the
key files in the IFS.