CEE4RAGE cannot be called in the default activation group.

I'm trying to run a web service on our intranet site using HTTPAPI.  Before
we turned SSL on everything processed normally.

Now I get the error message:  "CEE4RAGE cannot be called in the default
activation group".

We have verified the following
   SSL is on - on our iSeries  (BTW we are at V5R2)
   There is a certificate on the intranet site
   I have access to /QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert

I've exhausted my resources and I'm not sure what to check next.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Michelle Himebaugh
Systems Analyst
Dart Container Corporation