Re: [Ftpapi] Problem with command HTTPAPI using USER/PASSWORD

Hello Scott,

I downloaded your new version 1.34 and it works fine now.

>> The debug log you provided shows this:
>> SetError() #38: HTTP Auth values cannot contain a colon!
Sorry, I overlooked this. Probably because I was looking for the error msg at the end of the log file, not at the front...

Many thanks for your great support!

Best regards,
Richard

Richard la Croix

Software Developer
IT & Telecommunication

Hapimag AG
Neuhofstrasse 8
6340 Baar
Schweiz

Phone   +41 (41) 7 67 81 53
Fax         +41 (41) 7 67 89 10
richard.lacroix@xxxxxxxxxxx
facebook

Geschaeftssitz:
Hapimag AG
Neuhofstrasse 8
6340 Baar
Schweiz
Eingetragen: Handelsregister des Kantons Zug
Firmennummer/UID: CHE-101.391.790
MWST.-Nr.: CHE-101.391.790 MWST
COB: Dr. Giatgen Peder Fontana
CEO: Hassan Kadbi