[Ftpapi] New HTTPAPI 1.34

Everyone,

I've released a new versipon 1.34 of HTTPAPI, now on my web site.

The big change is that I added the new http_req(), http_string() and http_stmf() routines that I talked about here:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201702/msg00029.html

I have updated some of the examples to show how to use these new routines.

(I do plan to implement the type of approach that Thomas suggested, as well, but this requires bigger changes to the internals of HTTPAPI, and I have not had time to make them at this time -- that will be for a future release.)

Included in this release are:

* The new routines mentioned above
* A fix for content-length: 0 documents sent via http_post_xxx routines
* The new https_certStore() routine for using an alternate certificate store with passwords * HTTPAPI will now allow colon characters in passwords (but not in userids) in http_SetAuth * The HTTPCMDR4 program is now compiled with DBGVIEW(*LIST) to make it easier to debug

THIS RELEASE REQUIRES IBM i 6.1.  V5R4 is no longer supported.

Please post to this mailing list if you find any problems.

-SK