Re: FTP API Transfer Hanging

   We had a similar issue with an EDI vendor's FTP connections. It turned
   out the FTP server URL they provided us would load balance between 4 or
   5 different actual FTP servers. After capturing the traffic for a few
   weeks we discovered the hang always happened with one particular FTP
   server. The vendor swore all the servers were the same. Since they had
   no way to tell their system to omit a server from load balancing for a
   specific customer (us), they gave us the individual URLs for each
   server and let us decide. We programmed to always go to the same server
   and have not seen a recurrence of the problem for several years now.
   I have no idea why that particular FTP server would trigger the hang,
   nor why it worked properly 95% of the time.

   On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Udesen, Peder