Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af David Lounsbrough
Sendt: 22. marts 2016 15:31
Til: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Emne: FTP API Transfer Hanging

We are continuing to experience hanging transfers with the FTP API. I can't see anything that looks suspicious coming out of the job log, but I've attached the log and the call stack from the latest failure. The last entry in the log shows where the process is hanging. If this is network related, is there a way we can set a timeout for the transfer? Currently when we have a problem, the job just sits indefinitely waiting for the transfer to complete. Is there a way we can make the FTP API timeout after say 10 minutes so that we can then handle the failure programmatically?

Thanks.

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.