RE: updating libhttp from 1.24 to 1.29?

Thanks for the assist, Mr. Krebs.
But I still getting the error, "Only the http protocol is available!"

Since I am not positive that we don't have any customization in LIBHTTP, I had SysAdmin bring in the v1.29 in, specifying the SSL support (but not a new ExPat).  Had him set target lib to "LIBHTTP2", leaving LIBHTTP intact.  All the new objects were created in LIBHTTP2 as well.
To test:
	I set LIBHTTP2 ahead of LIBHTTP in my library list.
	I re-created my service program with BNDDIR(LIBHTTP2/HTTPAPI).
	I recompiled my test program.
	I called my test program and stepped through with the SEP debugger.
	The call to http_url_post_xml returned rc = -1.
	The call to http_error() returned "Only the http protocol is available!".

The call to http_url_post_xml looks like this:
   rc = http_url_post_xml(NeoNovaURL
                      : %addr(postData : *DATA)
                      : %len(postData)
                      : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                      : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                      : *NULL );

NeoNovaURL is: 'https://xml.NeoNova.net/NNSAPI.fcgi'

PostData is: '<?xml version="1.0"?>

[I inserted line breaks here, and login credentials are masked with xxxxxx]

In our test environment, I can hit the http://sandbox-api.neonova.net/NNSAPI.fcgi site from the same program with no problem, and get expected results.

I can use the HttpRequester browser plugin, send the same parameters to the production (https/...) site, and get expected results.

So where do I look to diagnose the cause?

I'll be here for another hour today, then back at 7:30 AM EST tomorrow.

Michael Koester