Re: UPS Upgrading to a new Certificate SHA2

Here's some info about the updated TLS support:
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/Blogs/i-Can/Archive/new-system-ssl-support/

I don't see anything that indicates that this is available on IBM i 6.1 -- and that release is no longer supported by IBM. I know this can be enabled on 7.1, it requires updates to PTFs and setting some system values. On 7.2, it's not necesary to set the system values, just having the latest PTFs will work.

You could ask IBM if this is also available for 6.1... but I don't see any docs for that. So I wouldn't be surprised if you have to update.