Re: UPS Upgrading to a new Certificate SHA2

   Hello Scott
   I just talked to IBM Technical Support and the PTF that will support
   SHA2 in V6R1 is SI42238
   Yes I have to upgrade ASAP to V7R2 but in the mean time if I applied
   that PTF IBM said that it should work
   On Thursday, October 1, 2015 1:57 PM, Scott Klement