   From: paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   [mailto:paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
   Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 5:55 PM
   To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
   Subject: Open() failing after successful http_url_get()

   I have an RPGLE program that is calling a service program that executes
   http_url_get() out of service program HTTPAPIR4.

   The file is being retrieved from a URL and is being written to the IFS
   - successfully.

   My main RPG program then calls another RPGLE program (USPSLBLR) that
   executes an open to the file I just wrote to the IFS.

   fd = open(stream: O_RDONLY);

   But I get this error...

   Message ID . . . . . . :   CPE3025

   Message . . . . :   No such path or
   directory.

   After answering this message and canceling the program I can
   successfully run the USPSLBLR and find the file with no problem.

   Is there a step I need to take after the http_url_get() in the service
   program and before the open() in USPSLBLR to unlock or release the ifs
   file?

   The scenario here is that I am retrieving a USPS stamps.com label to
   the IFS and then I want to turn around and sent to a Zebra printer on
   an IBM I OUTQ .

   The individual steps work great.  When combined within the one RPGLE
   program the open() fails.

   Any help is greatly appreciated.

   Paul Therrien

   Andeco Software, LLC