Von: <paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 18. Juli 2015 00:06:23
Betreff: Open() failing after successful http_url_get()
An: <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have an RPGLE program that is calling a service program that executes
http_url_get() out of service program HTTPAPIR4.

The file is being retrieved from a URL and is being written to the IFS -
successfully.

My main RPG program then calls another RPGLE program (USPSLBLR) that
executes an open to the file I just wrote to the IFS.

fd = open(stream: O_RDONLY);

But I get this error.

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPE3025

Message . . . . :   No such path or directory.

After answering this message and canceling the program I can successfully
run the USPSLBLR and find the file with no problem.

Is there a step I need to take after the http_url_get() in the service
program and before the open() in USPSLBLR to unlock or release the ifs file?

The scenario here is that I am retrieving a USPS stamps.com label to the IFS
and then I want to turn around and sent to a Zebra printer on an IBM I OUTQ
.

The individual steps work great.  When combined within the one RPGLE program
the open() fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul Therrien

Andeco Software, LLC