Re: FTPAPI: Problem with FTP_LIST and filenames with "special" characters

   I try to answer the question posted by "Peder Udesen" about the code
   page.

   I found a similar issue.

      I use FTP API on Italy AS/400 (with QCCSID = 65535, QCHRID =
   695/1144,

      QCNTRYID = ITA).

      I changed:

      ** Default remote codepage

      D DFT_RMT_CP      C                   CONST(819)

        ** Default local codepage

       D DFT_LOC_CP      C                   CONST(819)

      It works well up to IBM i V5R4.

      But from V6R1 I encountered a problem when I transfer a physical
   file

      (CCSID 280) to a server Unix as a text file.

      I changed

      D DFT_LOC_CP      C                   CONST(280)

      But with DFT_LOC_CP set to 280 the transfer of IFS files doesn't
   work;

      so I changed a few rows in the service program in order to handle
   two

      constant

      * for IFS files

      D DFT_LOC_CP      C                   CONST(819)

      * for physical files

      D DFT_LOC_CP_PF   C                   CONST(280)

      I don't know if it is the better way, but at the moment I solved the

      problem.

      Best regards.

      Marco Riva

      Sirio Informatica e Sistemi S.p.A.