From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of paul.roy@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:34 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI passing additional parameters

Hi Have you tried the basic URL

 ?amount=400&source= tok_15wO302eZvKYlo2CjczCbHz5&currency=usd

From:   "RPG List" <rpglist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   28/04/2015 18:03
Subject:        HTTPAPI passing additional parameters
Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was finally able to get the basic authentication working, so that's a huge plus.

I however can't seem to figure out how to pass additional parameters in the same call...

Here is an example of what I need to pass if I was using curl:

curl https://api.stripe.com/v1/charges \
   -u sk_test_BQokikJOvBiI2HlWgH4olfQ2: \
   -H "Idempotency-Key: pGR3fzL1zf7bRj4N" \
   -d amount=400 \
   -d source=tok_15wO302eZvKYlo2CjczCbHz5 \
   -d currency=usd

So based on the previous discussion, I'm able to pass in the user name " -u sk_test_BQokikJOvBiI2HlWgH4olfQ2: "

But I also need to pass in the amount, along with the card number, etc.

Any idea what the best method is to accomplish this?