HTTP_PUT in RPG?

   Thanks to HTTPAPI I finally been successful in consuming a few web
   services in RPG. Our company uses REST/json for web services creation.
   I have been using HTTP_POST.
   I now need to invoke a PUT service - I do not see this available
   in�HTTPAPI_H. How can I do this?
   --
   Tom Beckwith
   Software Development

   intended solely for the use of the individual or company to whom they
   are addressed. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy this email to
   others outside your company. If you have received this email in error,
   please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
   system.