Re: HTTPAPI passing additional parameters

   Hi Have you tried the basic URL
   ?amount=400&source= tok_15wO302eZvKYlo2CjczCbHz5&currency=usd
   From:        "RPG List" <rpglist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date:        28/04/2015 18:03
   Subject:        HTTPAPI passing additional parameters
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I was finally able to get the basic authentication working, so that's a
   huge plus.
   I however can't seem to figure out how to pass additional parameters in
   the same call...
   Here is an example of what I need to pass if I was using curl:
   curl [1]https://api.stripe.com/v1/charges \
     -u sk_test_BQokikJOvBiI2HlWgH4olfQ2: \
     -H "Idempotency-Key: pGR3fzL1zf7bRj4N" \
     -d amount=400 \
     -d source=tok_15wO302eZvKYlo2CjczCbHz5 \
     -d currency=usd
   So based on the previous discussion, I'm able to pass in the user name
   " -u sk_test_BQokikJOvBiI2HlWgH4olfQ2: "
   But I also need to pass in the amount, along with the card number, etc.
   Any idea what the best method is to accomplish this?