   From:        Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:        11/24/2014 12:00 PM
   Subject:        RE: Combining HTTPAPI and YAJL Libraries
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I looked at just IFSIO_H at one time - trying to get it down to just
   one version. The changes between the various utilities use different
   versions and it will take source level changes to get to one version.
   It can be done but then you have custom code and I am sure you were
   hoping not to have that.
   Be aware that you might have other utilities that use IFSIO_H and
   ERRNO_H. This was what I was trying to resolve when I worked on this. I
   decided at the time that I didn't have the time/energy to make it work
   that way.
   As an alternative, the source can reside in their own homes and you can
   compile the service programs in production or move them.
   If you do get to one version of the truth, you might want to share the
   modified code as this would be a nice thing to have. Maybe Scott would
   publish as a new version.