Combining HTTPAPI and YAJL Libraries

   We are currently using the above libraries to create a web service,
   marginally including EXPAT, as downloaded from Scott Klement's open
   source.  Currently these work great in their own libraries.  However, I
   have been asked to combine these into one library for easy maintenance
   before putting in production.
   I started by restoring HTTPAPI into a library called WEBTOOLS, then
   restoring the other two into their own library and using CRTDUPOBJ into
   the WEBTOOLS library.  In trying to do so, I found a conflict between
   the following prototypes: IFSIO_H, ERRNO_H, EXPAT_H.  Although named
   the same between libraries, these prototypes are coded differently.  I
   want resolve this issue before calling the INSTALL program for HTTPAPI.
   Right now this is an experiment to see if I can get everything to play
   well in one library.  Has anyone else tried to combine these into one
   library?  Is it possible without a lot of modification?  Currently we
   aren't planning to use XML, but I want to include EXPAT in case we need
   to in the future.
   Thanks!
   Karen Kvicala
   [cid:_1_07F84F7C07F84D10005943B386257D9A]
   10801 Mastin Suite 800
   Overland Park KS 66210
   913-696-9273

GIF image