From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Kvicala
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:15 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Combining HTTPAPI and YAJL Libraries

We are currently using the above libraries to create a web service, marginally including EXPAT, as downloaded from Scott Klement's open source.  Currently these work great in their own libraries.  However, I have been asked to combine these into one library for easy maintenance before putting in production.

I started by restoring HTTPAPI into a library called WEBTOOLS, then restoring the other two into their own library and using CRTDUPOBJ into the WEBTOOLS library.  In trying to do so, I found a conflict between the following prototypes: IFSIO_H, ERRNO_H, EXPAT_H.  Although named the same between libraries, these prototypes are coded differently.  I want resolve this issue before calling the INSTALL program for HTTPAPI.

Right now this is an experiment to see if I can get everything to play well in one library.  Has anyone else tried to combine these into one library?  Is it possible without a lot of modification?  Currently we aren't planning to use XML, but I want to include EXPAT in case we need to in the future.

Thanks!

Karen Kvicala

10801 Mastin Suite 800
Overland Park KS 66210