Re: Using webservice and OPENSSL

   If the output is indeed base64, as you say, then it shouldn't be
   "strange ASCII characters" that you are sending.
   You can install the openssl command-line tool in PASE.  (In fact, IBM
   ships it as part of LPO 5733-SC1, which is a no-charge item that is now
   sent along with the OS CDs when you get the operating system.)
   It's possible to use my UNIXCMD utility to run this command and get the
   result back in your RPG program.  Or you can run it with the STRQSH CL
   command.  You'll want to make sure that the output is giving you Base64
   -- if not, openssl also has a base64 tool that can be used for that.
   Once you have it in base64, you should be able to send it with HTTPAPI
   (and presumably also WSDL2RPG) without any troubles.